Catholic Health Initiatives
Ambulatory Surgery Center Expert
Join provider, distributor, and manufacturer leaders in Miami to discuss trends impacting your hospital, physician, and health system customers: the continuing transition to value-based payments, increasing industry consolidation, consumerism, and much more. You’ll gain key insights into your customers’ current and future challenges, and ideas for reaching and serving shifting market segments.
Back to Top ↑
• Manufacturers, distributors, group purchasing organizations (GPOs), solutions providers
• CEOs, sales and marketing executives, strategic/national accounts leaders
• Anyone else who wants to grow their business in acute, non-acute, and health system markets
• Networking with healthcare provider leaders and supply chain partners
• Insights on major trends impacting your acute care, primary care, and surgery center customers
• Understanding on how these trends are impacting your distribution channels
• Strategies for succeeding in a fast-changing market
Registration will open in Summer 2019.
Stephanie Reed, MS»
(MS Instructional Design)
Don’t miss HIDA’s Lab & Diagnostics and Post-Acute & Home Care Channel Strategies Conferences.
Director, Conferences & Sponsorship Sales, HIDA