COVID’s Lasting Impacts On Healthcare Market Dynamics: CEO Perspectives
Panelists will include:
Charlie Mills, Chief Executive Officer,
Medline Industries, Inc.
How will the pandemic aftermath impact healthcare distribution channels? In this session, hear from a diverse panel of industry CEOs on what they’ve faced and how their experiences will reshape customer needs, business strategies, and supply chain relationships. Topics will include:
- What customers want from distribution, post-COVID
- How organizations are diversifying their supply chain to add resiliency
- Why distributors are optimistic about 2021 and beyond
Is The Next Pandemic Around The Corner – And Are We Ready?
COVID hasn’t inoculated the world against the next potential pandemic – which could be a flu virus, a hemorrhagic virus like Ebola, or something completely new – but it has brought many lessons about preparedness. We’re inviting leaders from the CDC and WHO to participate in a conversation about what the next challenge might be, and how the country and the world is preparing.
- What’s been learned, worldwide, from the COVID crisis
- How those lessons are being applied to monitor for and respond to the next threat
- What this means for healthcare supply chain
Stockpiles: Right-Sizing Reserves At Every Level
The pandemic has made it clear that stockpiles have an important role – but changes are critical. Hear from federal, state, and health system leaders on what they’ve learned about stockpiles, what changes they are making, and how they can better work with the rest of the supply chain on pandemic coordination.
- Understand the role of the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) and how it is evolving
- Hear what federal and state agencies and doing to increase both preparedness and coordination
Supply And Demand Forecasting: 2021 And Beyond
With the peaks and valleys of product demand experienced during the pandemic, healthcare companies are scratching their heads over how to forecast for the months and years ahead. In this session, get expert insights on:
- Procedural and product categories likely to remain in high demand
- Indicators for product categories that may be heading for surpluses, and what to do about it
- Factors to consider in your supply-and-demand forecast