WHAT’S NEXT FOR PHYSICIAN / NON-ACUTE?
The Future Of Telemedicine
Roy Schoenberg, President & CEO,
The pandemic quickly turned telemedicine skeptics into believers. In this session. consider which trends are here to stay, and how your company should respond.
- How telemedicine has changed the physician practice landscape, and how much of that change is permanent
- What this means for physician practice revenues and budgets
- How to connect your product sales strategies to a telemed-enabled environment
Recovery and Growth Opportunities As Non-Acute Providers Rebound
Non-acute providers took a huge financial hit during the early months of the pandemic, and now they’re looking for opportunities to rebound. Discuss ideas on:
- Which factors will most impact non-acute providers’ recovery
- What the non-acute landscape will look like, post-pandemic
- How medical products companies can help providers make a comeback
What’s Ahead For In-Person Patient-Physician Interactions
Tom Schwieterman, M.D.
Vice President of Clinical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer,
Face-to-face interactions between patients and providers aren’t going away, but they already look different. In this session, get a look at the future of in-person care.
- PPE, supplies, and equipment requirements
- Balancing comfort, cost, and patient experience
WHAT’S NEXT FOR HOSPITALS AND HEALTH SYSTEMS?
Reinventing Distribution Value, Post-Pandemic
Gina Marchese, Executive Vice President,
Concordance Healthcare Solutions
Jeff Jochims, Executive Vice President, COO,
Owens & Minor
Mara Maddocks, Executive Vice President,
The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged distribution like nothing before. News reports asked “why is the supply chain broken?” rather than recognizing the critical value distributors played in expanding product availability to customers despite demand spikes and supply shutdowns. Get insights on:
- What pandemic experiences and news coverage could mean for distribution’s role in the future
- How the flood of unknown suppliers highlighted the value of trusted supply chain partners
- Why it’s more critical than ever to educate providers, policymakers, and the public about the value of distribution
The Financial Impact of COVID On Hospitals and Health Systems
The pandemic took a huge financial toll on most hospitals and IDNs, and the road to financial recovery will be a long one. Get expert opinions on what’s ahead for the coming months:
- What providers are doing to stabilize their finances
- Why elective procedures are so critical
- How trading partners can help
How Financial Transparency Requirements Will Change Hospitals
Hospitals are grappling with a new 2021 rule that requires them to disclose prices in a simple format that helps patients avoid surprise out-of-pocket costs. Understand:
- Why it’s so difficult for hospitals to fully understand their own costs and pricing
- What investments they’ll need to make to comply
- How the new rule will likely impact provider and patient decision-making