(All sessions are listed in Eastern Time. Times and topics subject to change.)
President & CEO
Lab & Diagnostics: Trends And Outlook
The lab is facing complex issues as demand increases and staffing decreases. Tune in to this session with biotech industry executive and healthcare expert Mara Aspinall as she reviews the biggest trends in lab and uncovers what the future may hold as automation and other disruptors change the customer perspective. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Lab market trends reshaping the diagnostics market landscape
- The growing role of home testing what to expect post-pandemic
- The future of automation and digitization in the lab
Making Sense Of Physician Office Consolidation
Well over half of physician practices are now owned by hospital or corporate entities. COVID-19 has accelerated the acquisition of physician offices and prompted many physicians to reevaluate their employment status. In this session, you will gain insights on:
- The driving forces behind provider decisions to reconsider their employment status
- Whether the trend will continue and at what rate
- The growing role of private equity in physician practice ownership
- What consolidation could mean for vendor relations and buyer decisions
Lab Discussion: How can we be part of the future of lab automation?
Lab Discussion: How can we prepare for potential reimbursement changes?
Physician Discussion: What can we expect in terms of demand as the amount of specialist and primary care offices grow post-pandemic?
Physician Discussion: What does a hybrid model of care (telehealth and in-person) mean for demand?
Customer Insights: How Lab Providers Are Addressing Challenges And New Opportunities
Lab providers are continuing to grapple with unprecedented workforce shortages and reimbursement challenges. Gain insights on how they’re adapting new processes and implementing new technologies to alleviate some of the operational challenges.
SVP, Policy & Strategy
Understanding The Lab Regulatory And Reimbursement Landscape
With unprecedented financial and policy challenges and opportunities for the laboratory industry, tune in to this session to hear about the latest regulatory and reimbursement updates that will affect your customers. In this session, we’ll cover:
- PAMA updates and the next round of payer information to CMS
- Implications of the SALSA and VALID Acts
- Public Health Emergency timeline
Customer Insights: What’s Ahead For Physician Providers
Hear directly from physician and urgent care leaders on what the current landscape is and how they envision the doctor’s office of the future. Each panelist will discuss patient demand trends including the impact of telehealth and other changes to care models.
Stephanie E. Quinn
SVP, Advocacy, Practice Advancement & Policy
American Academy of Family Physicians
Physician Payment And Regulatory Update
Tune in hear the latest updates to the Physician Fee Schedule. Learn the most important changes to:
- Medicare payment policies
- Medicare payment rates
- Other provisions