Virtual Conference | See It Live Dec. 7, 2022 | Access Sessions On-Demand Through Dec. 31, 2022
Home Care & Post-Acute Customer Insights Conference
If you sell to nursing homes, home care providers, or other long-term care customers, don’t miss HIDA’s virtual Home Care & Post-Acute Customer Insights Conference on December 7, 2022. It’s your opportunity to understand the latest trends in these markets so that you can continue providing the best possible service to your customers.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals in any role that requires understanding market trends and customer needs, including:
- Executive leadership
- Marketing leaders
- Sales managers
- Sales reps
- Strategic planning professionals
- Distributors, manufacturers, GPOs, and technology providers serving home care and post-acute markets
How You’ll Benefit
Leveraging The Advantages Of Virtual
- Gain insights on trends in post-acute markets: shifting sites of care, labor shortages, supply chain challenges, and more
- Get the latest on home care and nursing home reimbursement including adjustments to Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) for home care and proposed changes SNF Quality Reporting Program and the SNF Value-Based Program
- Hear directly from home health agency, DME, and nursing home decision-makers on their strategic priorities and what they need from suppliers to achieve those objectives
- Receive the full conference attendee list, which includes contact information
HIDA’s virtual conference allows you and your team to stay up to date on market trends without wasting precious time on travel. HIDA’s virtual platform offers some great advantages:
- Live, face-to-face discussions and networking via video conference
- Real-time interaction during conference sessions
- Convenience and cost savings
Additional Registration Options
- Member: $199/person
- Non-Member: $399/person
- Groups: Bring your whole team to 4 great virtual conferences for one prepaid price. For more information, contact Kelley Taft or Cindy Chen.
Registration Policy: Space may be limited. Registration is first-come, first-served. Registration forms sent without payment will not be processed. Any photos taken at this event are property of HIDA and can be published without permission in HIDA materials.
Event Cancellation Policy: Participants must cancel in writing via mail, email or fax in order to request a refund, less a $35 processing fee. A full refund minus the processing fee will be available prior to Oct. 28, 2022 and a 50% refund will be available between Oct. 29, 2022 and Nov. 11, 2022. While no refunds will be available after Nov. 11, 2022, a company may substitute a registrant at any time without penalty.
to contact HIDA.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
All sessions are listed in Eastern Time. Time and topics subject to change.
What’s Ahead For Post-Acute & Home Care Growth As Care Settings Shift
Sites of care are shifting and the way distributors do business is changing. Tune in to this session to find out what the future holds for post-acute and home care, so that you make sure you prepared. In this session, we’ll talk about:
- How the distributor value proposition is changing
- Which data trends you should keep an eye on
- How staffing, both at the top and bottom are causing major headaches
Executive Director, Home Outpatient & Senior Services
Genesis Health System
Distribution's Growing Role In Home Care
As care continues to shift away from facilities and into the home, HIDA member distributors are making the shift as well. In this session, we'll talk with a panel of leading distributors about how distribution expertise is increasingly supporting home care providers and patients. We'll discuss:
- How distributors are defining and approaching various home care market segments
- What distributors do to support home medical equipment providers, home health agencies, and other home care customers
- How they view the "hospital at home" trend, and how they might support it
- What they need from manufacturer partners to support these trends
President & CEO
Director of Marketing
Moderator: Elizabeth Hilla
Senior Vice President
ShareGroups are interactive discussion sessions via video conference. Each dialogue is moderated by a HIDA member, sometimes with help from a guest expert. It’s not a presentation. Instead, each session is a peer-to-peer conversation about a specific challenge, designed for professionals with similar job titles.
How Should Sales Strategies – In-Person & Virtual – Evolve To Best Serve Customers?
- Eugene Keane, Director Supplier Management, Post-Acute, NDC
- Peter Loope, Senior VP Sales, Graham-Field
What Solutions Can We Offer To Serve Short-staffed Nursing Homes?
- Jay Butler, VP of Extended Care, IMCO, Inc.
- Guy Cunningham, Vice President of Sales, Clock Medical Supply, Inc.
What Should We Expect In Terms Of Post-Pandemic Demand For Post-Acute Care?
- Eric Cohen, Channel Marketing Director, Essity HMS North America
- Jessica McShannock, VP of Sales, All Med Medical Supply, LLC
What’s Distribution Role & Value In Home Care’s Evolving Landscape?
- Nick Bush, Business Development Director, Direct Supply Brands
- Julie Davis, Vice President, Post-Acute Key Accounts, 3M Health Care
How Can We Help HME Customers Succeed With Value-Based Care?
- Matt Boarman, Homecare & Managed Care, Team Leader, First Quality Products
- Colton Mason, Senior Vice President, Supreme Medical Fulfillment
How Should Manufacturers Continue To Adapt Products & Services To Better Meet Needs Of Home Patients?
- Steven Wakser, VP of Homecare Sales, Drive DeVilbriss Healthcare
Post-Acute Reimbursement: Adjustments, Quality Measures & More
CMS recently gave pay increases to several of the major settings in the post-acute market. The agency also revised its new SNF Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) program. In this session, get a breakdown of what these changes mean for your customers and how you can help.
- Learn how nursing homes and other post-acute providers are reimbursed
- Hear the latest on quality measures and other policies
- Get a preview of other reimbursement changes on the horizon
Senior Vice President of Government Relations
Customer Insights: Current Difficulties Facing Post-Acute Providers
Two post-acute facility leaders will discuss their biggest challenges, and how distributors and manufacturers can help.
- Impacts of unprecedented labor shortages
- Post-acute providers’ plans to simplify, streamline, and optimize care
- Strategies for improved collaboration across the care continuum
Benjamin Leavell, LNHA, CDP
Waterford Place at Sunset Retirement Communities & Services
Donna Shaw, RN, LNHA
Woodbine Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
Moderator: Bob Miller
Executive VP of Sales & Vendor Relations
Gericare Medical Supply
Customer Insights: Challenges & Opportunities Facing Home Care Providers
Hear directly from home health agency and DME providers on their biggest pain points, and how they are navigating in a constantly shifting environment. Gain insights on:
- How providers are addressing staffing shortages at every level
- What technologies they are adopting or considering to enhance care delivery and efficiencies
- How COVID-19 has reshaped the home care market
Sr. Vice President & GM of Hospice Business
VP of Operations & Administrator
Mary Free Bed at Home
Moderator: Kelley Taft
Senior Director, Membership
Home Care Reimbursement Update
Get the latest on payment adjustments and changing policies, and gain a better understanding of the basic reimbursement methodologies for HHAs and DMEs as well. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Changes based on the final rule released in October 2022
- Factors impacting reimbursement
- Increased momentum towards a unified payment system
Mason Advisors LLC