Healthcare Distribution & Supply Chain™ magazine – formerly Executive Briefing – showcases HIDA’s educational and event content, and research in areas specifically relevant to your business strategy. Designed to foster continued dialogue about how distributors and manufacturers can work together to advance healthcare distribution, the magazine is a benefit for executives at HIDA member and associate companies. Published six times per year.
The full magazine is a member resource; please use your HIDA login to view. View Full Issues►
Thought Leaders: COVID Testing Creates A New, Educated Consumer
At-home lab testing became commonplace during the pandemic. As different do-it-yourself tests became available online, at pharmacies, and supermarkets, consumers became self-declared experts in COVID diagnostic testing. It has opened the way to a new, untapped market for a variety of at-home wellness tests. HIDA gathered industry experts who shared their insights about this seismic shift reverberating throughout the lab and diagnostics industry.
- Market Intelligence: Surgery Migration From Hospitals To Ambulatory Settings Accelerates
- Technology: COVID-19 Makes A Big Impact On Telemedicine Adoption
- HIDA’s Work In Washington: HIDA Honors Sen. Burr With Preparedness Policy Award
- Supply Chain: HIDA Members Donate Medical Supplies To Ukraine And Around The World
- Resources: HIDA Newsroom Includes Press Releases, Newsletters, And More
- Events: Registration Is Open For HIDA's Streamlining Healthcare Expo & Business Exchange, September 20-22, Chicago
Questions? Contact Magazine Editor: