HIDA’s Streamlining Healthcare Expo & Business Exchange
Your Opportunity To Connect With All Your Important Trading Partners:
Live, in-person event
Distributors, Manufacturers, GPOs & IDNs
September 21-23, 2021
Chicago, Illinois | Hyatt Regency O’Hare
Registration opens June 2021. Reserve your room today at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare.
Pre-schedule private meetings with your strategic business partners.
Pre-schedule your meetings at the Executive Business Exchanges:
- Distributor Executive Business Exchange
- GPO & IDN Executive Business Exchange
(Separate registration is required and opens in June.)
- Book your team and partner meetings by reserving a room onsite
- Reserve your space in the Gold Key Club for private meetings
Connect with attendees through a variety of networking opportunities and Expos.
- Distributor Reverse Expo: Connect with distributors from all markets
- GPO & IDN Reverse Expo: Meet group purchasing organizations and integrated delivery networks executives
- Innovation Expo: Connect with manufacturers and service providers
- Networking receptions and events including the Welcome Reception
Share experiences and insights through ShareGroups and focused education sessions.
Education and discussion topics include:
Supply chain resilience
- Virtual selling
- Changing customer demands
- And other challenges your business is facing
The event will comply with state and local requirements and include additional safety protocols to ensure the safety and comfort of all attendees. Currently Illinois is in Phase 4 of its reopening and requires:
- Face coverings
- Social distancing guidelines of at least 6’ between individuals
- Proof of completed vaccination series or negative COVID test
HIDA will continue to monitor the reopening regulations in the coming months. Additional safety protocols will include smaller networking events to allow for social distancing, hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue, enhanced cleaning, and other measures.
Registration Opens June 2021.
National, regional, independent, specialty, and diversity medical product distributors.
40+ Group Purchasing Organizations, Regional Purchasing Coalitions, And Integrated Delivery Networks
National GPOs, regional purchasing coalitions, and aggregation groups. Health systems including networks of physicians and hospitals.
160+ Manufacturers And Service Providers
Healthcare product manufacturers and solutions providers (IT, software, consulting).