Senior-Level Industry Executives To Guide Programming For MedSupplyChain Conference
Alexandria, VA, Sept. 6, 2023 – The Health Industry Distributors Association today announced the launch of an Advisory Council of medical supply chain leaders to guide programming for HIDA’s MedSupplyChain Conference in February 7-9 2024 in Cape Coral, FL.
“We have assembled an expert team of leaders from across the medical products and device supply chain to help create an event that truly moves the healthcare supply chain forward,” said HIDA Senior Vice President Elizabeth Hilla. “We are pleased to include provider, supplier, government and GPO executives to offer the widest range of perspectives.”
The MedSupplyChain Conference Advisory Council consists of high-level supply chain executives from across the private sector and government agencies:
- Jon Archer; Sr. Mgr. International Freight Operations; McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Christine Arme; Vice President Healthcare Systems; 3M Health Care
- Peter Bennett; Vice President, US Demand and Supply Planning; Cardinal Health
- Kevin Booth; Director, Supply Chain Relations; BD
- Tim Bugg; President & CEO; Capstone Health Alliance
- Mary Byrne; VP, Supply Chain; Cardinal Health
- Wayland Coker, Chief Supply Chain Strategist; U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Susan Czajkowski; Vice President, Technology, Innovation & Clinical Products; Owens & Minor
- Raymond Davis; Vice President Supply Chain; Universal Health Services, Inc.
- David Forbes; Vice President, Supply Chain Management; United Urology Group
- Priya Gismondi GM, Medtech, Channel and Specialty Data Services; IQVIA MedTech
- Ryan Haley; Director of Vendor Relations; Medline Industries, Inc.
- Patrick Halloran; Director, Global Trade; Cardinal Health
- Andy Hamilton Executive Director of Supply Chain; Multicare Health System
- Bryan Heartsfield; Director, External Partnerships; Strategic National Stockpile/ASPR
- David Hovan; Vice President, Supplier Operations; McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Siobhan Kelly; Vice President, Supply Chain; Dukal Corporation
- Pamela Koehn; VP, Supply Chain; Direct Supply, Inc.
- Laura Kowalczyk; Vice President Supply Chain and Support Services; UAB Medicine
- Bruce Mairose; Vice Chair Operations, Supply Chain Management; Mayo Clinic
- Chad Mitchell; Vice President, Medical/Surgical - Core Essentials; Vizient
- Anita Mouroutsos; Vice President, Strategic Supplier Engagement; Premier, Inc.
- Patricia Petrone-Toth; Director, Channel Management; Johnson & Johnson
- Carlos Rivera; Vice President of Supply Chain Management & Logistics; MarketLab, Inc.
- Derrek Seif; Chief Product Officer; VPL
About MedSupplyChain Conference
HIDA’s MedSupplyChain Conference is the only event focused exclusively on the medical products and device industry. It will be held February 7-9, 2024, at The Westin in Cape Coral, Florida. The MedSupplyChain Conference brings together the entire end-to-end medical supply chain: device and product manufacturers, distributors, group purchasing organizations, providers, and public partners. Learn more about the MedSupplyChain Conference at HIDA.org/MSC.
The event, formerly called the Supply Chain Visibility Conference, addresses issues including demand management, logistics and shipping, technology, and resilience. The program combines expert speakers, case studies, and interactive roundtables to allow participants to work together to build supply chain excellence.
Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) represents the healthcare distribution network – the essential link between global healthcare supply manufacturers and local care providers. HIDA members operate more than 500+ distribution centers to bring critical products, supplies, and services to more than 560,000 healthcare settings across the U.S., including hospitals, long-term care, physician practices, home care, and laboratories. Visit HIDA.org.