Selling to Home Health Agencies
Home health agencies (HHAs) deliver care in a patient's home. They are increasingly providing sophisticated, higher-level services as more patients choose to age in their homes.
Currently, Medicare and Medicaid pay for the majority of home healthcare. These programs are currently changing the way they reimburse care and, consequentially, home health providers are working to adjust to these new payment systems. As a sales rep, you are in a unique position to help providers cope with this changing landscape. This course will provide you with a basic understanding of how HHAs operate, how they are compensated, and how distributors can address these agencies' pain points.
After completing this course, you will understand:
Visit the AMS site for more ►
- The home healthcare business and its outlook
- The legal and regulatory framework that shapes the industry
- The ownership, finance, and operations of HHAs
- Key decision-makers and their roles
- The role of the distributor representative in effectively serving HHA customers