February 17, 2014
Industry Executives Selected to HIDA Board of Directors
Alexandria, Va. – The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) recently announced new members and officers for its 2014 Board of Directors. HIDA’s Board drives the association’s strategic plan, setting priorities in advocacy, business intelligence and other areas of priority.
New Board members include:
New Board officers include:
- Dan Eckert, President and Chief Operating Officer, Laboratory Supply Co.(LABSCO) – Louisville, KY
- Gavin Jeffs, Vice President, International Strategic Sourcing, Owens & Minor – Richmond, VA
- Mike Orscheln, President, Patterson Medical – Warrenville, IL
- Andy Wright, Chief Operating Officer, Mercedes Medical – Sarasota, FL
- Dave Myers, Chairman, Executive VP, Seneca Medical, Inc. – Tiffin, OH
- Mark Zacur, Chairman-Elect, VP, Marketing & Business Development, Fisher HealthCare–Houston, TX
- Chris Fagnani, Treasurer, Co-owner and VP, Lynn Medical, Inc. – Wixom, MI
View the full list of Board of Directors.
Jeff Girardi, 703-838-6110
The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) is the premier trade association representing medical products distribution. HIDA members primarily serve the nation’s hospital, long term care, and physician/alternate care markets. For more information, visit www.HIDA.org. For more information on HIDA’s Streamlining Healthcare initiative, visit www.streamlininghealthcare.org.