HIDA Establishes New Home Care Channel Council
September 27, 2017
Alexandria, Va. – The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) announced today the formation of the Home Care Channel Council, a new networking group in the home healthcare market.
“This new council recognizes the importance of the home setting in healthcare,” said Mike Orscheln, 2017 HIDA Chairman and Performance Health CEO. “Our goal is to provide a forum for distributors and manufacturers to build and improve their channel strategies in the home care market.”
“The Home Care Channel Council will build value for networking, market insights, and participation in the home care industry’s advocacy efforts as appropriate,” said Matthew J. Rowan, HIDA President and CEO. “We are excited to host our first in-person council meeting at MedTrade this October.”
Founding members of the Home Care Channel Council include:
- Jackie Anderson; President and CEO; Key Medical Supply, Inc.
- Jeff Bowman; Vice President of Home Care Sales; McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Tom Burke; CEO; Medical Specialties Distributors (MSD)
- Doug Harper; President, Home Care; NDC, Inc.
- Colton Mason; Senior Vice President; Supreme Medical Fulfillment Systems
- Pam Wedow; Vice President and General Manager; IMCO Home Care
- Luke Whitworth; Vice President of Sales, Home Healthcare Solutions; Cardinal Health
- Scott Williams; Executive Vice President; Grove Medical, Inc.
To participate in the Home Care Channel Council, please contact HIDA.