E-Commerce ShareGroup Facilitators Announced
September 20, 2017
Alexandria, Va. – The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) recently announced its plan to gather manufacturers and distributors together for peer-to-peer discussions at its 2017 Streamlining Healthcare Conference, September 26-28, Chicago, IL. The E-Commerce ShareGroup forum, taking place Tuesday, September 26, from 2:30-4:00pm, will cover content marketing, E-marketing programs, product information management (PIM) data attributes, and converting big data/customer data into strategic value.
The purpose of the group is to provide a platform to discuss best practices for organizing, standardizing, and streamlining the transmission of electronic product information management (PIM) data between manufacturers and distributors. The event will be conducted in breakout groups of eight to 10 participants, led by a manufacturer and distributor representative at each table. Discussion topics are self-selected by participants through pre-event surveys.
Leaders of the E-Commerce ShareGroup include:
- Charlie Jordan, Vice President of Distributor Programs, Cardinal Health
- Jill Maciag, Director of Strategic Partnerships, American Medical Depot
- Keith Price, Chief Information Officer, Concordance Healthcare Solutions
- Rick Wells, Director of Data Enrichment & Compliance, McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Sam Robb, Director of National Customer Development, Essity
- Kurt Rosinski, National Accounts Director, Health O Meter Professional Scales
- Sheila Thornburg, Vice President Health & Nutrition Services, Ben E. Keith Company
- Aaron Polonsky, Vice President of Sales, MedStock
“The Streamlining Healthcare Conference ShareGroups are taking networking to the next level,” said Matthew J. Rowan, HIDA President and CEO. “These provide a unique learning opportunity and professional idea exchange in a small group setting.”
Other conference ShareGroups include Medical Sales Leader, Emerging Leaders, Vendor Relations, and Diversity Suppliers. The three-day conference is located at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL. For information on exhibiting or attending,