HIDA Welcomes Patrick Jones To HIDA Board of Directors
Alexandria, VA, Sept. 20, 2023 – The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) welcomed to its Board of Directors Patrick Jones, President of Fisher Healthcare, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
“We are pleased to welcome a leader with Patrick Jones’ experience and knowledge to the HIDA Board,” said HIDA President and CEO Matthew J. Rowan. “We look forward to his strategic contributions to HIDA’s leadership of the medical distribution industry.”
Patrick has more than 25 years of healthcare experience. He joined Fisher Healthcare in January of 2023 and is focused on providing customers with innovative products and automated solutions to make laboratories more efficient so patients can begin their healthcare journey faster. Prior to this role, he was the Vice President and General Manager of Thermo Fisher’s Nucleic Acid Therapeutics business. Previously, Patrick held progressively responsible general management roles at BD since 2010. His last position was VP/GM focusing on medical devices for the pharmaceutical & biotech segments. He has also held various sales, marketing and operations roles at General Electric, Siemens and Abbott Laboratories.
Patrick Jones joins the current members of the HIDA Board of Directors:
- Cara Skowronski; Delasco
- Brad Hilton; McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Bill Abrams; Medline
- Emily Berlin; Cardinal Health
- Alex Caldwell, Claflin Company
- Brad Connett; Henry Schein
- Chris Fagnani; Lynn Medical
- Mark Henderson; Concordance Healthcare Solutions
- David Klarner; TwinMed
- Bill McLaughlin, Jr; IMCO
- Brent Melancon; Owens & Minor
- KC Meleski; CME Corp
- Kelley Moffett; Cardinal Health
- Ben Nichols; W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Randy Reichenbach; Medical Resources
- Joe Reubel; Kerma Medical
- Matt Rowan; HIDA
- Todd Ross; Preferred Medical
- Jack Stephens; NDC
- Jay Stevens; The Stevens Company
- Joel Treffert; Direct Supply
- Emily Wilburn; Wilburn Medical
- Scott Williams; GroveMed
Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) represents the healthcare distribution network – the essential link between global healthcare supply manufacturers and local care providers. HIDA members operate more than 500+ distribution centers to bring critical products, supplies, and services to more than 560,000 healthcare settings across the U.S., including hospitals, long-term care, physician practices, home care, and laboratories. Visit HIDA.org.