HIDA’s bimonthly member magazine has a new look and a new name!
Healthcare Distribution & Supply Chain™ magazine – formerly Executive Briefing – showcases HIDA’s educational and event content, and research in areas specifically relevant to your business strategy. Designed to foster continued dialogue about how distributors and manufacturers can work together to advance healthcare distribution, the magazine is a benefit for executives at HIDA member and associate companies. Published six times per year.
The magazine is a member resource; please use your HIDA login to view. View►
Rising To The Challenge Of COVID-19
The Inaugural Issue of Healthcare Distribution & Supply Chain™
COVID-19 thrust the healthcare supply chain into the national spotlight, day after day. The pandemic’s challenges created a need for creative thinking and outside-the-box solutions. HIDA spoke with some member executives about getting much-needed supplies to care settings around the country during this unique time. This issue’s feature article shares their reflections on the pandemic’s effect on the industry.
Questions? Contact Magazine Editor:
- Sales & Strategy: How To Hire The Right Sales Team For Your Company Culture
- Market Intelligence: COVID-19 Impacts Home Health, SNFs, And Hospices In Markedly Different Ways
- Technology: Telehealth Is Ripe For Further Adoption By Providers And Patients
- Supply Chain: Independent Distributors Tap Into Innovation And Creativity
- HIDA’s Work In Washington: COVID-19 Amplifies The Value Of Distribution
- HIDA Events & Resources: Registration is open for these June HIDA events: Washington Summit (Invitation-Only), Supply Chain Visibility and Contract Administration Conferences. Visit HIDA.org/Events