Healthcare Distribution & Supply Chain™ magazine – formerly Executive Briefing – showcases HIDA’s educational and event content, and research in areas specifically relevant to your business strategy. Designed to foster continued dialogue about how distributors and manufacturers can work together to advance healthcare distribution, the magazine is a benefit for executives at HIDA member and associate companies. Published six times per year.
The full magazine is a member resource; please use your HIDA login to view. View Full Issues►
Making Strides Toward Visibility
The COVID-19 pandemic amplified the critical need for excellent end-to-end supply chain visibility, industry leaders agreed during HIDA’s Supply Chain Visibility Conference. Representatives from health systems, GPOs, manufacturers, distributors, and government partners gathered to discuss best practices and shared learnings from the public health emergency. In this issue’s feature article, learn more about the need for greater resiliency throughout every facet of the healthcare supply chain, from sourcing raw materials to the delivery of supplies.
- Market Intelligence: Home Care Grows, But Faces Worker Shortages
- Technology: Patient Monitoring Moves To The Home
- HIDA’s Work In Washington: HIDA Advances Industry Priorities Throughout COVID-19
- Supply Chain: Strategies For Adopting Best Practices In Allocation
- Resources: View HIDA’s Interactive Distributor And Manufacturer Maps
- Events: Register For The Invitation-Only Washington Summit
Questions? Contact Magazine Editor: