Your Resource For Finding A Diverse Supplier
A diverse supplier is a business that is at least 51% owned and operated by an individual or group that is part of a traditionally underrepresented or underserved group. Those suppliers defined as diverse typically include small-business enterprises (SBEs), minority-owned enterprises (MBEs), and woman-owned enterprises (WBEs) as well as LGBQT, veterans, and proprietors with disabilities. Supplier Diversity programs encourage the procurement of goods and services from these diverse suppliers.
Diverse Suppliers At HIDA Include:
Companies and their diverse supplier certifications are listed below.
A&M Scientific Supply
American Diagnostic Corp (ADC)
American Innovative Equipment, LLC
Beacon Point Associates, LLC
- Other: We have a set aside for the employment of the developmentally disabled.
Claflin Service Company dba CME Corp.
- Other: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Dale Medical Products, Inc.
- Small Business Designation
Dry Lock Technologies
GMAX Industries, Inc.
GOJO Industries, Inc.
Healthmark Industries Co.
Hospital & Medical Supplies S.A.
- Other: ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), 100% Employee-Owned
J2 Medical Supply
- Other - Our company operates in Haiti.
- National Minority Development Council (NMSDC) (nmsdc.org)
KB MEDICAL (GROUP), INC.
Kerma Medical Products, Inc.
LabTECH Environments By SDVOSB Materials
MAC Medical Supply
- SAM.gov registered small business
- Other - NWBOC: Woman Owned Small Business
- Woman Business Enterprise (WOSB/WBE) certified by the National Women Business Owners Corporation
MYCO Medical Supplies, Inc.
RAS Enterprises LLC
Rhino Medical Supply
- VA cert = micro
- Small business
- NC cert = HUB zone
The Clorox Company
Wilburn Medical USA