Preparing For The 2022-2023 Flu Season
August 30, 2022
Get The Recording
Are you and your customers ready for the coming flu season? In this timely webinar learn key strategies to share with your customers on flu vaccine protocols and gain insights on what to expect for the 2022-2023 season.
Join Dr. Litjen (L.J.) Tan, PhD, Chief Strategy Officer of the Immunization Action Coalition and Co-Chair of the National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit, to find out how you can help your provider customers protect their patients from the flu. You’ll learn:
- CDC and HHS vaccination goals
- Recap of last year’s flu season and preview of what’s ahead, including vaccination quality reporting measures
- The latest data on vaccination trends by type of vaccine
- The impact of influenza and COVID-19 co-existing in the upcoming influenza vaccination season
- Innovative approaches to improving influenza immunization access during COVID-19
Litjen Tan, PhD
Chief Strategy Officer
Immunization Action Coalition
Nationally recognized for his dynamic public health advocacy, Dr. Litjen (LJ) Tan organizes innovative forums to address important public health policy needs about immunizations, antimicrobial resistance, and infectious diseases.
Prior to his work at the Immunization Action Coalition, LJ directed the American Medical Association (AMA) Division of Medicine and Public Health to implement the mission of complete integration of the disciplines of medicine and public health into a collaborative structure that supports three levels of prevention and wellness across a person's lifespan.
LJ has a PhD in medical science with specialization in medical and public health policy pertaining to infectious diseases.