Selling To The Hospital C-Suite: Financial Insights
July 9, 2020
Webinar recordings older than 1 year are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Uncertain times require new ways of thinking about, anticipating, and responding to customer needs. This webinar helps you build and strengthen your ability to sell to the C-Suite by learning an actionable, repeatable, industry-specific analysis and approach.
Participants are provided insights into:
- The impact of COVID-19 on hospitals’ financials
- What the C-Suite really want from your solutions
- Identifying a customer’s goals and strategies, the business units that are aligned and their related initiatives – examples are provided for Hospitals
- Assessing financial performance and focusing on areas that are most important for Hospitals
- Aligning your solutions with a customer’s goals, strategies, initiatives, and financial performance
- Quantifying the value of your solutions
Dr. Stephen Timme, PhD Finance
Founder & President
Dr. Timme is founder and president of FinListics. Over the past two decades, FinListics has helped dozens of companies and thousands of sales professionals better serve their clients by boosting their knowledge of finance and relevant metrics and how their solutions relate to business goals and challenges. “Buying executives want insight not only into how a seller’s solutions can help them achieve goals and implement initiatives, but how much value they can help create,” explains Stephen. It’s no longer enough to recite a solution’s features, functions and superlatives from sales brochures.
Prior to founding FinListics, Stephen was a Professor of Finance at Emory University and Georgia State University, and an Adjunct Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Independent Contractor, Finlistics Solution
Former Fedex Executive
Buck McGugan has 37 years of sales experience in two of the most recognized brands in the world. After starting his sales career at Xerox, he then spent 34 years helping FedEx grow from less than a billion dollars in sales to over 65 billion in sales per year. During his career with FedEx, Buck held numerous leadership positions across multiple sales segments where he created numerous sales organizations - inside sales, national account sales, and corporate sales.