How Can Healthcare Companies Better Align Supply & Demand?
Register Book Hotel
The Supply Chain Visibility Conference brings healthcare industry leaders together to discuss ways to better ensure product availability, improve forecasting, and support patient care. Participants come from across the supply chain: manufacturers, distributors, group purchasing organizations, providers, and even government agency officials.
The 2023 conference – our fifth annual event – offers a critical opportunity to build on recent experiences and advance visibility in the healthcare supply chain. Through case studies, roundtables, and working discussions, the conference provides an ideal venue for discussing challenges and advancing collaboration and resilience.
What Types Of Organizations Participate?
IDNs, Health Systems & Other Providers
Check Out Past Attending Companies
Medical Product Manufacturers
Group Purchasing Organizations
Regional Purchasing Coalitions
Technology & Solutions Providers
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare industry leaders and professionals involved in:
- Supply chain management
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Inventory management
- S&OP processes
- Strategic/national accounts management
- Transportation and logistics professionals
- Anyone else interested in improving supply and demand visibility, forecasting, shipping, and/or inventory availability in the healthcare supply chain
“Brought together multiple layers of the supply chain so you could hear a variety of perspectives.”
– 2022 conference participant
How You’ll Benefit
- Gain new ideas for improving demand planning and forecasting, better managing inventory and logistics, and reducing supply chain disruptions
- Participate in working discussions aimed at identifying ways to improve supply chain collaboration and ensure product availability
- Guide the industry initiative to increase visibility and reduce shortages, disruptions, and waste in the supply chain
- Connect with peers to discuss your challenges and brainstorm solutions
- Meet your counterparts from “the other side of the table” and build the relationships that will enable you to improve joint processes
- Take away insights for improving your supply chain efficiency and resilience
- Receive the full conference attendee list, which includes contact information
Show Your Supervisor How You Both Benefit
“I really liked hearing about the different technology advancements and challenges that different groups had. It was very beneficial to me to hear from people on the front lines dealing with daily problems and who have deep insight into the issues.”
– 2022 conference participant
Bring Your Team
Bringing your team to the Supply Chain Visibility Conference is a great way to invest in their professional development. They’ll learn about initiatives to improve supply chain visibility and resilience, gain technical and leadership skills, and meet trading partners face-to-face.
Group Discounts: If you’d like to bring a team, contact us.
Director, Membership – Acute, Physician & Lab
Cindy Chen, MS»
Director, Associates Program
Invite Your Trading Partners
Participating at the Supply Chain Visibility Conference tends to create believers. So if you want your vendors or other trading partners to work toward visibility and resilience, invite them to the event! If you want HIDA’s help, just let us know – we’re happy to add your industry contacts to our invitation list.
Manpreet Kaur Sandhu»
Program Manager, Healthcare Supply Chain Collaborative