Webinars – HISCI offers webinars on critical healthcare and strategic accounts topics, such as Collaborating With Providers In A Value-based Healthcare Model (Nov. 13, 2018). HISCI members may attend HIDA and HISCI webinars free of charge. Webinars are typically offered about once a month.
Strategic Accounts ShareGroup – ShareGroups provide a peer-to-peer learning opportunity and professional exchange in a small-group setting. The Strategic Accounts ShareGroup, held at the annual Streamlining event, is designed specifically for HISCI members to discuss challenges in leading a healthcare key accounts team.
AMS Sales Training –This comprehensive sales education system is designed to improve healthcare distributor and manufacturer sales performance. Participating companies use the AMS program to educate their sales teams on healthcare customer challenges, selling skills, product knowledge, and more. Participants can earn the Accredited in Medical Sales (AMS) credential. The AMS program is sold as a corporate license to HIDA/HISCI members only.
Research and Information
E-newsletters – available free with membership:
- Daily Clips – Healthcare industry news on topics including healthcare policy and reimbursement, healthcare business trends, provider news, and sales strategy.
- Medical Sales Leader – Tips for managing a healthcare sales team.
- Healthcare Supply Chain Leader – Insights on contracting and procurement, value analysis, logistics, and more.
- MKTBrief – Monthly compendium of manufacturer product announcements, by category.
- Executive Briefing – Quarterly newsletter with must-read news stories from a variety of sources, curated especially for healthcare supplier executives.
Infographics – One-pagers that provide visually concise industry information summarizing key points in a downloadable PDF format to use with your sales teams and customers.
Research – Reports available at the discounted member price include the following:
- Annual Market Reports – Industry trends, reforms, and analysis impacting key market segments including acute care, physician office, post-acute, lab and diagnostics, home care, and ambulatory surgery center.
- Horizon Reports – In-depth look at a specific emerging sub-market, product line, or trend that may affect multiple markets, such as consumerism and telemedicine.
- Annual Medicare 360 Reports – The Medicare Report provides a policy outlook for all markets and detailed analyses and primer for the Medicare program as a whole.