Demand for Post-Acute Care Is Exploding
Payment and consumer trends push care closer to the home.
Join provider, distributor, and manufacturer leaders in Chicago to discuss trends impacting home health agencies, nursing homes, assisted living, hospices, and more.
Post-Acute Channel Strategies Conference Highlights:
- Shifting Settings for Care: How will markets evolve as new healthcare policies push more care out of the hospital and closer to the home?
- New Decision-Makers: Who will make the purchasing decisions, and how will their decision-making criteria evolve amid reimbursement changes?
- New Expectations: How are provider needs changing as value-based payment models take hold? And how are consumer expectations impacting post-acute care?
- Manufacturer-Distributor Relationships: How do supply chain partners work together to drive sales in a fragmented market?
Back to Top ↑
Who Should Attend
- Leaders from healthcare manufacturers, distributors, group purchasing organizations, home care companies, and service providers
- Owners, CEOs, sales executives, category managers, marketing leaders, and anyone else responsible for growing business in the post-acute market
“An excellent learning experience for new and seasoned healthcare professionals. A breadth of insights and many great stakeholders to network with.”
– Rob Russell, McKesson
“Excellent conference with pertinent information.”
– Laura Reline, NDC
“Great forum for staying current on the latest trends plus what’s next.”
– Bryan Bowman, Nestle Health Science
Back to Top ↑