Lab & Diagnostics Channel Strategies
Diagnostics—More Important Than Ever
Demand for lab testing exploded this year during the COVID-19 epidemic, underlining the importance of diagnostics for patient care and population health. In this half-day session, join provider, distributor, and manufacturer leaders in Chicago to discuss trends impacting reference laboratories, acute care labs, and physician offices. You’ll gain key insights into your customers’ current and future challenges, and ideas for reaching and serving shifting market segments.
What We’ll Address
- Leading Edge Diagnostics: How will innovations in molecular testing, genomic medicine, personalized care, and other advances impact where and how diagnostic testing fits into the healthcare delivery?
- Impact of PAMA: How are lab markets responding to ongoing payment cuts and evolving policies?
- New Drivers and New Decision-Makers: Who will make the purchasing decisions as markets consolidate, and how will their decision-making criteria evolve amid reimbursement changes?
- New Opportunities: Where will the most promising opportunities lie as care settings
The agenda includes a keynote speaker on big-picture market and policy trends, insights from provider leaders, roundtable discussions, and a distributor panel with recommendations on effectively serving lab customers.
Who Should Attend
- Manufacturer CEOs, VPs sales/marketing, national accounts managers
- Distributor owners, CEOs, sales executives, diagnostics category managers, marketing leaders
- Anyone else who wants to grow their business in laboratory and diagnostics markets
How To Sign Up
Participation is included free with your registration for the Streamlining Healthcare Expo & Business Exchange. During the registration process, be sure to indicate that you will attend this event.
Back to Top▲