Industry Executives Selected to Join HIDA Board of Directors
Alexandria, Va. – The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) recently announced new members and officers for its 2015 Board of Directors. Mark Zacur, Fisher HealthCare, is HIDA’s 2015 Board Chairman.
HIDA’s Board drives the association’s strategic plan, setting priorities in government affairs advocacy, business intelligence, education, and networking.
New Board officers include:
- Mark Zacur, Chairman, Vice President and General Manager, Fisher HealthCare – Houston, Tex.
- Todd Ross, Chairman-Elect, President and Chief Executive Officer, Preferred Medical – Conway, Ark.
- Dan Eckert, Executive Committee Member at Large, President and Chief Operating Officer, Laboratory Supply Company (LABSCO) – Louisville, Ky.
New Board members include:
- Bill Abrams, President of Distributed Products, Medline Industries, Inc. – Mundelein, Ill.
- Joan Eliasek, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy and Supplier Partnerships, McKesson Medical-Surgical – Richmond, Va.
View full list of HIDA Board of Directors.
Jeff Girardi, 703-838-6110
The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) is the premier trade association representing medical products distribution. HIDA members primarily serve the nation’s hospital, long term care, and physician/alternate care markets. For more information, visit www.HIDA.org. For more information on HIDA’s Streamlining Healthcare initiative, visit www.streamlininghealthcare.org.