The Healthcare Industry Supply Chain Institute (HISCI) is dedicated to improving effectiveness within the healthcare supply chain specifically for companies who work with group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and their integrated delivery networks (IDNs).
Member Dues Levels
HISCI's affordable dues levels are based on annual sales revenue:
• Over 10 Million in Annual Sales Revenue: $5,300 per year
• Between 5 Million and 10 Million in Annual Sales Revenue: $3,500 per year
• Under 5 Million in Annual Sales Revenue: $1,500 per year
Current HIDA or HIDA Educational Foundation Member may join HISCI at the discounted rate of $2,500 per year.
HISCI Members Receive
• Free access to HISCI and HIDA webinars
• Free e-newsletters including Daily Clips, Healthcare Supply Chain Leader, Medical Sales Leader, and MKTBrief
• Free infographics on important supply chain topics
• Member discount pricing on key HIDA reports including the Acute Care Market Report, Ambulatory Surgery Center Market Report, Medicare 360 Reimbursement Report, and more
• Member discount pricing on HISCI and HIDA events including the Health Systems Channel Strategies Conference, Contract Administration Conference, E-Commerce Conference, and more
• Member discount pricing on the HISCI Annual Meeting and Strategic Accounts Summit, including access to GPO and health system decision-makers at the GPO & IDN Reverse Expo
See more information on HISCI membership benefits:
View member Benefits►
Who Should Join
HISCI members include manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and service provider working with health systems, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), and/or group purchasing organizations. This is the association focusing on the relationship between your company, GPOs, and their member IDNs.
See the list of current HISCI members:
View member listing►