Medical Sales Leader ShareGroup Conference Facilitators Announced
August 15, 2017
Alexandria, Va. –The Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) recently announced its plan to gather top medical sales leaders together for peer-to-peer discussions at its 2017 Streamlining Healthcare Conference, September 26-28, Chicago, IL. The Medical Sales Leader ShareGroup forum, taking place Tuesday, September 26, from 4:15-5:45pm, will cover current industry issues, problem solving, and best practices in managing sales teams.
The purpose of the group is to provide a platform to share sales management insights, collaboration opportunities, and ways to foster relationships between distributors and manufacturers. The event will be conducted in breakout groups of eight to 10 participants, led by a manufacturer and distributor representative at each table. Discussion topics are self-selected by participants through pre-event surveys.
Leaders of the Medical Sales Leader ShareGroup include:
- Chris Brooks, Vice President of Sales, Dukal Corporation
- Alex Caldwell, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, The Claflin Company
- Eric Cohen, Key Account Manager, Essity (formerly SCA)
- Guy Cunningham, Vice President of Sales, Clock Medical Supply, Inc.
- Janis Dezso, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Bovie Medical
- John Fletcher, Head of Sales, Sekisui Diagnostics
- Geri Lamano, Corporate Equipment Sales Director, Concordance Healthcare Solutions
- Don Lovre, Director of National Accounts, B. Braun Medical, Inc.
- Mike Messner, Director of Distribution Relationships, Sysmex America
- Bob Miller, Vice President of Sales, Gericare Medical Supply
- Marc Montalto, Vice President of Sales, Sempermed USA
- Sandra Parker, Vice President of Sales, Graham-Field Health Products
- Jim Wheeler, Vice President of Sales, Concordance Healthcare Solutions
“The Streamlining Healthcare Conference ShareGroups are taking networking to the next level,” said Matthew J. Rowan, HIDA President and CEO. “These provide a unique learning opportunity and professional idea exchange in a small group setting.”
Other conference ShareGroups include E-Commerce, Emerging Leaders, Vendor Relations, and Diversity Suppliers. The three-day conference is located at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL. For information on exhibiting or attending, visit www.HIDASHC.org.