HIDA EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
The HIDA Educational Foundation is a non-profit organization affiliated with Health Industry Distributors Association.
For information contact: Cindy Chen, 703-838-6114.
The mission of the HIDA Educational Foundation is to build a more effective and efficient healthcare supply channel through networking, business intelligence, and educational opportunities for industry participants.
- Provide forums where industry participants can make connections and develop supply chain solutions
- Produce research and business intelligence relevant to medical products distribution
- Educate healthcare distributors, manufacturers and customers about healthcare & supply chain issues
The Foundation produces and/or provides funding for market reports providing insights on specific healthcare customer segments
- Annual Physician Market Report
- Annual Extended Care Market Report
- Annual Acute Care Market Report
- Surveys and studies offering benchmarks and trend analysis
- Emerging trends reports which dig deeper into issues critical to healthcare suppliers and customers
- AMS Sales Training course development, designed to improve the ability of distributor and manufacturer sales reps to solve customer problems
- Industry education events including the Executive Conference and Healthcare Distribution Summit
- HIDA’s online Accredited in Medical Sales (AMS) program found on www.HIDAAMS.org
Supporting the HIDA Educational Foundation
The Foundation receives financial support from members of the HIDA Educational Foundation Associates Program, some 130 manufacturers and industry service firms committed to improving the healthcare supply chain.
If your company works with healthcare distribution, the Foundation Associates Program is a great way to contribute to the industry while building visibility, gaining new networking contacts, and accessing valuable industry information.