Since the passage of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2012, HIDA has provided members with health reform resources that
changing customer needs. As reform continues to dominate headlines HIDA keeps you on top of the current issues impacting
supply chain and distributor industry.
Visit healthcare Reform by Topic and Reform by Market pages for specific information about each.
Healthcare Reform: 2013 Update
HIDA’s newest market brief provides an overview of quality improvement initiatives, insurance and reimbursement reforms, and key issues to watch in 2013.
Member PDF: Free
Download the brief >>
Non-member PDF license: $1,550
Available in the HIDA Store >>
Stay on Top of the Issues With HIDA Slide Decks
New information detailing how reforms will affect our industry are graphically presented for members to download and
Members login to access the HIDA Slide Decks index >>
Slide Deck Topics:
- Community-Based Long-Term Services
- Physician Quality Reporting System
- 2014 Medicaid Expansion Overview
- Tracking Private-sector ACO Partnerships
- Accountable Care Organizations: ACOs 101
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program
- Value-based Purchasing for Hospitals
- Healthcare Reform: Comparative Effectiveness
- Hospital-acquired Conditions and Infections Policies