What You’ll Gain
- Learn what other organizations are doing to improve contract administration efficiency and pricing accuracy
- Discuss best practices for contract management processes and timeliness
- Learn new approaches for reducing errors, rebate rejections, and rework
- Gain insights for getting executive support for changes necessary to achieve key process improvements
- Meet your counterparts from the “other side of the table” and build the relationships that will enable you to improve joint processes
Why It’s Critical
Pricing discrepancies in the healthcare supply chain increase operating costs for all trading partners, including providers, manufacturers, GPOs, and distributors. In today’s healthcare environment, these wasteful costs can no longer be tolerated. Eliminating pricing errors and improving contract administration efficiency is extremely challenging. Thousands of distinct processes, non-standard facility definitions, and data formats exist. It often seems that every relationship in the supply chain spawns a unique protocol.
In an effort to move toward greater pricing alignment, HIDA’s Contract Administration Workgroup has developed contract communication standards to reduce pricing exceptions and rework. This conference builds on the continued momentum and support for these recommendations, providing ideas for putting them into practice and promoting real change.
Reunion Resort, Kissimmee, FL
Reservations: To receive the discounted HIDA rate, call the Reunion Resort at 877-778-2243 by March 29, 2017. Discounted HIDA housing is only available by calling the resort directly. Please reference the group HIDA when booking your accommodations.
Rate: $219 single/double (plus 6% occupancy tax, 7% sales tax, and a 9.75% nightly resort fee)
Room block cut-off: March 29, 2017
Hotel Address: 7593 Gathering Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Reunion Resort is located just 10 minutes from Disney ®, close to Universal and Sea World, and 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport. It’s a great venue for a business meeting but you may want to bring the family and stay awhile. Kids will enjoy the water park with a lazy river, twisting water slides, and lawn games, along with nine additional pools throughout the resort. For adults, the Reunion is the only resort in the world featuring three signature golf courses designed by golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson.
Room block cut-off: March 29, 2017. After the cut-off date rooms will be booked on a space-available basis only and room rates are subject to change.
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made inside of 14 days will incur loss of total deposit of first night’s room and tax.
Presenting Sponsor - $15,000 (member only)
- Includes three registrations, exhibit table, visibility on the program, sponsor materials in attendee handout packet; and recognition in marketing, web, and onsite slides/signage as Presenting Sponsor
Sponsor - $5,900 (member) | $9,900 (non-member)
- Includes two registrations, exhibit table, visibility on the program, recognition in marketing, web, and onsite slides/signage
Supporter - $2,750 (member) | $6,500 (non-member)
- Includes one registration, exhibit table, recognition in marketing, web, and onsite slides/signage
Space may be limited. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration forms sent without payment will not be
processed. Any photos taken at this event are property of HIDA and can be published without permission in HIDA materials.
Participants must cancel in writing via mail, email or fax in order to request a refund, less a $35 processing fee. A full refund minus
the processing fee will be available prior to March 20, 2017 and a 50% refund will be available between March 21, 2017 and April 4, 2017. While no refunds
will be available after April 5, 2017, a company may substitute a registrant at any time without penalty.