Who Will Benefit?
- Contract administrators: manufacturer, distributor, and provider professionals involved in contract administration, pricing management, rebate management, and other pricing-related operations
- National accounts leaders: anyone involved in managing group purchasing organization (GPO) and health system relationships or negotiating pricing and contracts
- GPO professionals and healthcare supply chain leaders: anyone involved in contract negotiations, pricing management, and/or supplier relationships
- Department leaders from related areas including IT and finance
- Anyone else involved in healthcare product contracting
What You’ll Gain
- Learn what other organizations are doing to improve contract administration efficiency and pricing accuracy
- Discuss best practices for contract management processes and timeliness
- Learn new approaches for reducing errors, rebate rejections, and rework
- Gain insights for getting executive support for changes necessary to achieve key process improvements
- Meet your counterparts from the “other side of the table” and build the relationships that will enable you to improve joint processes
Why It’s Critical
Pricing discrepancies in the healthcare supply chain increase operating costs for all trading partners, including providers, manufacturers, GPOs, and distributors. In today’s healthcare environment, these wasteful costs can no longer be tolerated. Eliminating pricing errors and improving contract administration efficiency is extremely challenging. Thousands of distinct processes, non-standard facility definitions, and data formats exist. It often seems that every relationship in the supply chain spawns a unique protocol.
In an effort to move toward greater pricing alignment, HIDA’s Contract Administration Workgroup has developed contract communication standards to reduce pricing exceptions and rework. This conference builds on the continued momentum and support for these recommendations, providing ideas for putting them into practice and promoting real change.
Presenting Sponsor - $15,000 (member only)
- Includes three registrations, exhibit table, visibility on the program, sponsor materials in attendee handout packet; and recognition in marketing, web, and onsite slides/signage as Presenting Sponsor
Sponsor - $5,900 (member) | $9,900 (non-member)
- Includes two registrations, exhibit table, visibility on the program, recognition in marketing, web, and onsite slides/signage
Supporter - $2,750 (member) | $6,500 (non-member)
- Includes one registration, exhibit table, recognition in marketing, web, and onsite slides/signage